From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Robert Francisco
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:07 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

We are on are way to DC in the morning for PCT hike the hill advocacy week.
We are hoping to secure a map of the proposed parcels that are for sale and
evaluate against potential impacts to the PCT. I believe I have the distinct
pleasure of meeting with Mr. Pombos office.

go-BIG

On 2/11/06, Matt Maxon <matt@mattmaxon.com> wrote:

> This stuff has gotta go! no offer refused!
>
> Large Sale of Forest Planned

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-forests11feb11,0,1552161.story?coll=
la-home-local