[pct-l] " Still Walking" DVD Review by Monte

 Just got my copy of Scott Herriott's DVD Still Walking and am quite pleased with what a great job he did! The movie beats Walk in that in is a bit more polished and does a great job showing true trail humor, scenery and does a great job revealing the personal side of a thru-hiker. ( I think Scott's trail miles in our shoes have made him even better at understanding  the thru-hiker lifestyle as he himself has become a trail veteran in his own right) Movie scenes include our KO from last year and also the ALDHA-West gathering footage  as well as the following of last years 2005 class of hikers and their own set of problems with the heavy snows in the Sierras last year. Great scenes of Meadow Ed's Birthday at Kennedy Meadows, Yogi, Scramber, Billy Goat, Jeff and Donna Saufley , Dinsmores, Pooh Corner,Etna ,Weathercarrot, Strider, Navigator and Belcher's Wedding with 2003 gang ( F-troop,etc.)  Scenery shot are awesome and also has a few cuts of now and then with 2003's Walk movie. Bottom line is this is a hit and better than Walk with was a great movie as well..