[pct-l] Who Are Our Heros?

Yes, a lot of what we know about our history is bunk. Made up be someone
for some purpose to make someone look better than they were are.

I watched American Experience on Jessie James last Monday night. This
show debunked the myth of how Jessie was for the little man. Plain truth
has a hard time competing with fantasy.

Tortoise