[pct-l] Corporate intentions and desires ??!?!

>> wasn't referring to what's written on a website.
And >>I'm not insinuating that it isn't the thought of
the >>'organization.'  It has to be an individual
reality - >>not simply a corporate intention/desire.

Corporate intentions and desire ?!?!?

Ah..cripe.

The KOP people are about as grass roots as you get.
They are hikers organizing a get together for hikers.
Ya know hikers welcoming other hikers. Just like their
website statement.

Can't say I find this elitism attitude of what you
speak on a widespread level. We are just hikers. Some
hike more. Some hike less. We all enjoy the
wilderness.

Those who have an "elistist" attitude tend not to
stick around long.

If you look for eltism you will find it. Some of us
tend to think most people are pretty good eggs,
though. You tend to find what you look for.

Remember..when it is all said and done, just enjoy
yourselves.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com