[pct-l] Deet

I have an extremely bad reaction to DEET, so I don't use it. I'm always looking for other solutions. Now I just use a head net and clothing... Any other ideas are appreciated. I don't want to smell like citronella either - primarily because moisquitos seem to like it when it's applied to human flesh.