[pct-l] Cactus to Clouds or Why Stop at the Tram?

Cy Kaicener, 67, says he climbs from Palm Springs to the top of the
tram and on to the summit of San Jacinto AT LEAST  EVERY WEEK.  Cy
will take you up for free any Saturday, unless you'd rather go on
Sunday.  A while back he said he'd made the trip 181 times.  How much
you wanna bet he's over 200 trips by now?

Check out Cy's website:  http://www.hiking4health.com/adventures2.htm