[pct-l] Looking to Interview Returned Seattle Thru-Hikers or Angels

Hello,

My name is Sara daSilva, and I'm hoping to interview a PCT thru-hiker or
long-time trail angel for a journalism class project.  It would be best if
he, she, or they, live in the Seattle area and (for thru-hikers) completed
the trail in the fall of 2005.  I am not currently affiliated with a
publication, however, if the profile turns out well, and if the subject
agrees, I may try to sell the piece to a local rag.

Thank you very much for your assistance.  I look forward to hearing from
anyone willing to help.

Best regards,

Sara daSilva
sara@thedasilvas.com