[pct-l] purity

Side note on this topic:
I think the best part about hiking the trail is that we can all do whatever
we want when we are on it.  We are just those type of people.  Use the lists
and tabulations for something else...  If someone wants to say they hiked
the PCT and it wasn't the entire thing, I'm with them - they hiked the PCT.
It seems that off trail life tries to bound us and hold us.  But when it
comes to the trail, I say "stay off my heels!"

Of course those that want to say something about what they did, like "I
yo-yo'ed"  or "I hiked the entire thing" can go ahead.  But leave those
alone who don;t care to worry about it - becuase it really doesn't matter.
And if the reason is for building a history, well, wouldn't that be could if
it remained a mystery?  Then we can have the pyramids, haunted houses,
stories, and the PCT... You know?

when it comes to thru-hiking - leave it alone!

Mouse