[pct-l] SPUR-TRAIL to WarnerSprings Post Office, from PCT

When I was there last year, there was indeed a register at the fire station, and you could get water from the hose in front. I was also able to use their bathroom to.

Nice people there..

-Mountain Goat-

Mike Saenz      msaenz at mve-architects.com
     Thu Feb  2 19:28:47 CST 2006

---------------------------------

Don't forget to stop by the CDF station and say "hi" to the guys there!
I think there's a sign in log still on the porch?

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m