[pct-l] Health insurance recommendations

www.eheatlhinsurance.com

I think the company "time" was nice an cheap and covered out of state...

But for my thru-hike I used bluecross/blueshield...  I got sick with giardia
5 days before yosemite... when I got there I went to the hospital.. did the
lab...

when I got back I found out the lab stuff wasn;t covered...

Many people get giardia on the trail.. either get health insurance that
covers it or just get a doctor to give you a supply of a medication called
"falgill"..  You'll know when you need it...

Mouse