[pct-l] mtn lions

In the book I referred to, The Beast in the Garden, there is an account of a young woman out running who was treed by a pair of lions.  After hours in the tree, the lions were finally distracted by a deer and left her, allowing her escape.  Turns out she went to high school with my best friend and co-worker who is from Boulder.  The area that the lions treed the woman is within a few miles of his family home, and a few miles is nothing to the lions.  So, I guess they can work in tandem.

L-Rod