[pct-l] Fwd: Reminder: PCTA Award Nominations are due January 13, 2006

In a message dated 1/6/2006 10:34:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
development@pcta.org writes:
Hello again, Friends of the PCTA,

The 2006 Pacific Crest Trail Association?s Trail Fest in Riverside,
California at the Mission Inn on is right around the corner on the weekend of Friday,
March 31 through Sunday, April 2. This is a friendly reminder that we are still
accepting nominations for the awards that we will be presenting at the awards
dinner on Saturday, April 1. If you have already submitted a nomination
please accept my sincere thanks for your participation.

The awards dinner is an important aspect of our annual gathering because it
allows us to recognize those who have given their time and energies to the
Pacific Crest Trail and continually seek to preserve and protect this national
scenic trail.  We would really like your input.

Attached you will find the 2005 nomination form, a list of previous
recipients and a description of the various awards.  You can nominate more than one
individual, just make extra copies of the Nomination Form, fill them out and
return them via email, fax or mail.

The completed forms are due January 13, 2006.  The completed forms can be
mailed to:

Awards Committee
Pacific Crest Trail Association
5325 Elkhorn Blvd., #256
Sacramento, CA  95842

Or the forms can be faxed to:  916-349-1268

Or they can be emailed to:  LBergeron@pcta.org

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Remember, for the first time ever you can register online to attend the Trail
Fest event in Riverside. California through our website at
http://www.pcta.org/.  We look forward to seeing you all there!

Best wishes,

Katie Smith
Development Director