[pct-l] Mt Laguna -> Lake Morena This Weekend

The ticks were not in the Lagunas themself. They were
in force at lower elevations-- most abundant on North
facing slopes. They were most concentrated between I-8
and Long Canyon and after the third gate cache to a
couple of miles before Barrel Springs.
Ryan