[pct-l] New Hiking Standard

A thought that occurs to me some times when I bed down in my grey
Hennessy Hammock is: what if I stroke out or something during the
night?  If they come looking for me I'm nearly invisible (and the
period key is not working on my keyboard all of a sudden!) I have
hiked away from my camp a short way and looked back at it to discover
that I can hardly locate it and I know its there!  Reversible gear
would be nice!  Bright on one side, dark on the other!  Pardon my
hysterical punctuation!  I'm really not excited, it's just the keyboard!

Wayne Kraft!  Period!