[pct-l] Golden Opportunity

I noticed that GoLite is no longer  carrying the Ray Jardine designed Breeze
pack.  This makes these historic  packs very valuable and rare collector
items.  You to can have one of these  exclusive packs for your hiking pleasure or
your collection of hiking  memorabilia.  I would be willing to sell my used
Breeze pack to some lucky  hiker for $500.  I would use your money for a new
GossamerGear Mariposa  pack (when it comes out in stealth color) and a Nunatak
Ghost bag in Epic fabric  and extra wide.

I promise not to use your money for  trail town partying, pillaging, and
plundering.  Well, may be just a tiny  little bit.

Thank you for your  attention.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Huckster & Camp Swap  Meet Barker