[pct-l] Speaking of Lewis and Clark and the PCT

Did anyone see the latest issue of the Communicator?
Received my copy yesterday and was bit surprised to
see an article about them in the magazine! Espicially
after we discussed them a bit on this list.

Nice little two page write up. PCT hikers directly
pass through their own stoping grounds when they go to
Cascade Locks.

If you are history geek like, it is qute cool.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com