[pct-l] Squeaky is comin' in for a landing!

> Squeaky left the monument at Campo on May 4th.
> He finishes on Dec 29th.    That makes
> it 7 months, 3 weeks and 5 days...

...to thru-hike the entire PCT, CDT and AT, each
one from end-to-end, successively, all in 2005.

And that includes all the travel days when he was not
on the trail, too! I am deeply in awe of his acomplishment.
It is too bad so few people will be able to comprehend
what Squeaky did, but those of us who do can scarcely
believe it was possible.

Congratulations don't begin to cover it, but congratulations
to Squeaky - he's the best.