[pct-l] Re: Spring JMT travel

Hello, Jim!

It is my pleasure to share with you of any expertise I might have that  could
be of help for your future JMT spring journey.  However, it should be  I
asking of you, based on your past experiences! Though I, too, traveled abroad
seeking alpine adventures, I've always returned to the High Sierra.  It may  not
have the vertical of the Alps or the Himalayas or the vast grandeur of
Alaska, but it's rugged and wild and broad and tall with a new story to tell  around
every canyon.

I'm happy to help anyone learn how to become the "men to match my
mountains," the goal being not to conquer but to enjoy, the purpose to be able  to live
and travel safely on end in and about, over and through this awesome  "Range
of Light."

If you'd like to continue this discussion, let's keep it open to the List
and for the Class of '06 who'll be heading into the High Country soon  enough.
I'm sure they'll have lots of questions, as well.

As it's after midnight, I've got to hit the sac.  RSVP

Mtnned