From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Joseph Niemiec
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 7:15 PM
To: Tortoise73@charter.net; jdawud@yahoo.com
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] plastics and things

"Let's base our decision on facts and competent research findings, not on
vague reports of indeterminate origin."

Keep eating your nutra-sweet out of aluminum containers and wash that down
with some chlorinated water.  ANd while your at it keep spreading margrine
on your bread.  then go outside and let the DDT trucks come by to kill all
the mosquitos in your neighborhood while you bathe in the gas that is
surrounding you while you have a picnic - eating a sanwich with MSG all over
it.  (Actually ramen noodles are covered in MSG- watch out hikers - But I
think that is only the flavor packets - if you eat th noodles plain then you
don;t get the MSG)  The point is that there are tons of things out there
that seem to be safe for a long time and then become well known problems.  I
think the plastics issue is up in that category.