[pct-l] motorhoming the PCT.

In a message dated 12/24/2005 10:53:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
david_tibor@yahoo.com writes:

I just  wanted to give Spirit and the Spiritmobile some big love for help in
2004.  Nothing like coming down from a nasty lightning and thunder storm at
Sonora  Pass to hot cookies in the Spiritmobile.

Or a ride back to the Trail from Sierra Summit, Etna Summit, to Dunsmuir...
and,  when trying to run, comb my hair, hide my hiking poles, and unfurl my
To Town banner all at the same time to get to Chester... and there she was,
just  lounging about...waiting.  THANKS!!!!

"No Way Ray"  Echols