[pct-l] Hike the Hill

I've asked several questions on this list, as well as tried to answer
a few  that when I had some pertinent information to provide.

I do care about the environment, politics, the trail, child abuse,
global warming and wether or not everyone has a happy holiday, plus an
entire host of other issues directly and indirectly related to the
PCT. In fact, I'm very politically and socially active in my
community.  I just believed that this list had a more narrow focus, it
appears that I was wrong about that.

I might have more interest in reading the political threads if they
actually contained some facts and information. Some urls where I could
go and do further reading, some cites that could be verified, etc.

Thanks,

Chai Guy