[pct-l] Titanium pot scorching

Forget simmering with your stove and save fuel by "simmering" in an
insulated container.  Boil the water, add the food then insulate your
pot or pour the mix into an insulated container.  I use a ziplock
container with a screw on lid.  I insulated it with bubble wrap.  I
can simmer my food while I hike with this set up.

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:20:52 -0800, "Jeff Moorehead"
<jeffmoorehead1@cox.net> had this to say: