[pct-l] non-PCT talk

On 12/23/05, Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net> wrote:

> If someone can't see the connection between the PCT and ANWR drilling or
> selling off wilderness tracts to developers, then I suggest they do not
> possess as big of a picture as they need to have....

Ok then, how about Global Warming, NAFTA, Clear Cutting, American
Indian Tribal Sovereignty, Tookie Williams, California Condor
Conservation, Strip Mining, Leonard Peltier, George Bush's Policy on
the Environment, 9/11, The War in Iraq, Hetch Hetchy, California
Campaign for Clean Water, Gulf War Syndrome, TomKat, Samuel Alito,
Earth First!, The Sierra Club, Coalition for Clean Air, Controlled
Burns....???

Should we open up all of these topics for conversation on the list
because someone feels that they can be connected in "in the big
picture" to the PCT?

I'm not in favor of drilling in ANWR, I'm just not in favor of
discussing it on a list that is supposed to be about hiking the PCT.

- Chai Guy