[pct-l] Gear Report

I got my Nunatak custom down  sweater.  It is very nice and fits me
perfectly.  It weighs 1 pound 6  ounces in the XXL tall size for me.  It has a hood,
full front zip,  pockets, 800 down, and is parka length.  The outer shell is
Epic fabric,  which is slightly heavier than you could use, but very water
resistant.

I can now cut back on my sleeping  bag weight, since the sweater will be used
in my sleeping system.  I think  a 14-16 ounce bag will be just right.  Now
if I have to go for potty break  at night, I am wearing part of my sleeping
system.  Neat.

The only thing is that it is  expensive to get custom gear made, but very
nice too.  Big time  expensive.  About 3 times more than an off the shelf item
(that would not  fit me).  So, it is a route to go only if you cannot find
something that  fits you.

But nothing is too good for us  trail weenies, right?

Cheers, Switchback
Sleeping Warm Hiker & Camp  Fashion Plate