[pct-l] sellings millions.....

Thank you so much for that last comment. If I have to "chose a side" (which I hate) I'd probably call myself a Republican but hope you all know my deep and vigorous (I've already contacted my two state D-Congresswomen) love of the out-of-doors and particularly our PCT.

  your post confirms what I've  always known,that their is a great number of republicans environmentalists that have been cast aside from their party.Before 1980 repubs. fought side by side with dems. to protect the enviorment,but after Ronald(a trees a tree,how many do you need to look at?)Reagans election, you were pushed aside.
  Nows  the time to take back your party. Writing letters to  Democratic senators do no good,your preaching to the choir,it`s time to start sending letters to your Republican representatives(and senators). Let them know the environments a priority with you,and you will vote accordingly,put their feet to the fire.I don`t have any influence within your party, Im a left wing moonbat,ive let my senators(wa.Murray,Cantwell) know where i stand ,and their on board. we've done our part ,now we need you to do your part .Let your party know where you stand today,stop feeling embarrassed whenever anyone brings up environmental topics.