[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Water and Containers

Hey Switchback
Who also hikes from home

Is the question how to get the water into a narrow opening Platypus etc.?

I carry a 16 oz thin plastic grocery store throw-away water bottle.  This
is what I carry on the side of my pack, easy reach, to drink out of.

I fill the bottle in the lake, stream, spring.................   then pour
into my Platypus.  I then refill my 16 ounce water bottle.  I use chlorine
to sanitize.

Warner Springs Monty

PCT-L.