[pct-l] Land Sale,, Wholesaling America

Talk about UN.... UN Friggen Believable how all you folks have allowed this board to denegrate to this level.  At least once a week I consider unsubscribing from this board due to the crap that is posted such as this, but I think to myself, Self, there must be an incredible amount of knowledge about the PCT and experiences to be learned from on this list if you can just stick it out and deal with the crap until April when I leave from Campo.

But no, it isn't worth it any longer.  Take a hard look at the archives and you will see what a small percentage of this board's bandwidth is beneficial for someone prepping for the PCT.  I will stick with the PCT2006 Yahoo Group.

Via Con Dios, Amigos