[pct-l] JMT/PCT Yo-Yo Expedition Support Ideas

In a message dated 12/21/2005 2:48:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jennhead22@yahoo.com writes:

Paying my way the old fashion  way.

Yes!!!  I could rent myself  out as a heterosexual trail stud.  I could earn
lots of JMT Yo-Yo  Expedition money that way.  Very coooool.

Wait a minute. That will not  work.  I do not remember what to do or why I am
supposed to do it.  It  sounded so promising too.  Rats!  Double rats!!

Thanks for the suggestion and  support anyway.

Cheers, Switchback
"Does It Count if You Think of It,  But Do Not Do It Hiker?"