[pct-l] JMT/PCT Yo-Yo Hike

In a message dated 12/21/2005 1:20:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, Lonetrail
writes:

I have designated my self to be your personnel planner on this flip flop
trip.

I am teary eye as I write  this.  Your concern and support is touching for my
historic  2006 JMT Yo-Yo Hike.

Planning will robustly move forward  when the trail communities very generous
monetary support rolls in.   Any money donations and trail magic will be
humbly received and well  used.  I want to get a new LuxuryLite carbon fiber pack
frame with  their super light cylinders.  I think it comes in at 28 ounces for
this  external frame pack.

Again, I am deeply grateful and  humbled.  I just can't  go on.  Sorry.  I am
starting to cry again.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Your Trail Conpadre & Camp  Taco Thief