[pct-l] Flip Flopping

Switch back Trail Pioneer & Camp Food  Scrounger

I have designated my self to be your personnel planner on this flip flop  trip

We have a saying You got too walk the walk not talk the walk. Here is  my
plan. "Watch the walk" I have a DVD on the JMT its several hours long  you can
watch it S-N and flip flop the disk and watch N-S it may take an  afternoon
without any beer breaks or a trip to MacDonalds. Don't forget to  use your extra
lit backpack with your pillow while watching. No slack packing. I  understand
you will be like Squeaky without any support. We will record the flip  flop on
toilet paper used if necessary, to conserve. Lawyers have a saying its  not
worth the paper its written on. Any way sometimes we are short on toilet  paper
but never on Bull .....

Lonetrail

Hiker97@aol.com wrote:
Is anyone Flip-Flopping the PCT in 2006?  Just curious. I thought may be
Scott was going to do it again.

Has  anyone Flip-Flopped the JMT? If not, I might do that and be the first.
I  will start planning right now. Let's see, I will start from Mt. Whitney
and  end at Mt. Whitney. Neat. That would be about 425 miles, plus the 11
mile  hike up and down to Whitney Portal.

I am excited about this. Marching  into the hiking history books.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Pioneer &  Camp Food  Scrounger