[pct-l] Land Sale,, Wholesaling America

 Well 20 of our National Parks and 47 wilderness areas are out of our control already and were given over to the U.N. in 1972 under the " World Ecosphere  Program" . We all like and enjoy our wild lands,but the program is a " Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" . If you read the fine print, it is not as good as it seems. I wish everyone would read the book. Guardian's of the Grail" written by J.R. Church in 1989. Deals with who and how the world is really ran... ...... So , if they are selling off our public land to in a big company with roots in say,  Europe,, it is no surprise. Our Pres. and most folks in office are puppets to the people in power. Those who control the money ( which is their tool of choice) . Follow the money trail  and people in charge.( WTO, IMF and see who pulls the real strings) Bottom line is you and I are powerless....