[pct-l] Pocketmail

Sly said :
"The other drawback I found was each email is limited to something like 5000
words and then your message would be cut-off. "

Sly, they fixed that limitation a couple of years ago. Now you can
optionally receive longer messages. I decided I probably didn't want to wait
for long messages to download  and then find I didn't want to read the whole
message. That decision has nly caused me one regret. The Salesman sent us a
long message about water and resupply midway thru the CDT. I had to have him
resend the last bit of the message.

The PM-32 is news to me. We have a struggle now with memory. Marcia likes to
keep old emails. After a couple of months I am begging to delete the old
emails so we can receiver new messages. I would like to see them start using
flash memory cards. :) We used the memo feature for shopping lists and a few
other things. The other programs we never used.

Has anyone tried Pocketmails Journalling option? It sounds easy to use, but
we stuck with Trailjournals. We use the composer to send our journal entries
to a friend who cuts and pastes the entries into Trailjournals. It works
great except when you get it soaked in severe Kansas thunderstorms. We had
stored our composer in a ziplock bag that developed a small leak. We
replaced our fried composer and bought a wetbag like storage bag.

Ken
...GottaWalk