[pct-l] Christmas Trees

There was a huge controversy with Home Depot and a person whose therapy dog
was not allowed in the store.
Apparently they were trying awhile back to have an absolutely no dogs
policy. I think enforcing it with chain saws might be a little extreme.
Unfortunately, that's illegal to not allow therapy dogs, plus the entire dog
community across the country wrote letters,etc. Last time I was in Home
Depot, without my dog, there were a bunch of dogs and when I asked I was
assured my dog was welcome.

I'm kind of lukewarm about bringing my dog into stores as he has no real
reason to be there, excepting PetsMart. That and he likes to look at
different stuff from me. But it is kind of cool to be able to do so. Just
carry cleanup stuff and use it. Last time I was at REI there were dogs
everywhere. European dogs get to, so why not ours?

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com