[pct-l] Holiday Cheer

Bighummel@aol.com writes:

> [...]
living room and decorating it with all sorts of shiny  things and trinkets
and junk
. . . and watch it slowly die while we revel in  the celebration of life! >>>>

"So let's kill a tree for Jesus.
Let's kill one every year."  ?montytam1993

but my mother's tree means a lot to her.
I wouldn't want to see her without one.

Warner Springs Monty

Oh, the heck with both of you...go get laid, have some egg-nod, come back and play nice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

JoAnn

Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat.   Theodore Roosevelt