[pct-l] ULA Helix Ice Axe

This is another great focused-function tool based upon the designer's
personal wilderness experience, and designed by a true adventurer that has
been there. Brian has used his wisdom to build upon the best-worst-what ifs
gear from the field, and  we are lucky just to just send him our hard earned
dollars to enjoy and take these tools on our hikes. All that wilderness gear
in your pack are just simple tools to accomplish the job ahead. Brian is an
extraordinary adventurer, long distance hiker, and wilderness gear designer;
and we are lucky to be able to use the same gear he uses and has designed
for his adventures.   Support the home grown,  American wilderness
entrepreneurs. They walk the talk, and hike what we like, and deserve our
support. I have used his ULA P-2 pack for three years, and it has been a
great trail tool for me. If I can find a way to spend more time on steep icy
approaches and early Sierra hikes, this Helix tool will be on my back.