[pct-l] Pay phone at West Palm Springs Village

The detention center is a little shaky for the general public.
I walked in there looking for a pay phone. There was either no pay phone
or I could not get it to work. The people at the office were very nice and
let me use office phone to try to call a cab. But this is not a great
place for the public to go wondering into unless you have too. While I was
walking out of the parking lot, I was pelted with comments and small
objects from the second floor. It was a bit intimidating, and I am not a
diminutive person.
Ken R.

on the NE corner of  Verbenia and I-10, there is a juvenile detention
facility.  When I went past, the main gate was open, and I was able to
walk directly to their office.  I would bet that there is a pay phone on
site.  You'd have to be a braver person than I however, to ask to use
it.  Some of the youth are big, and pretty mean looking.  If I'd known
what the complex was, I wouldn't have gone a'strolling in.  Talk about
being clueless.

Eckert