[pct-l] Payphone at West Palm Springs Village?

on the NE corner of  Verbenia and I-10, there is a juvenile detention
facility.  When I went past, the main gate was open, and I was able to
walk directly to their office.  I would bet that there is a pay phone on
site.  You'd have to be a braver person than I however, to ask to use
it.  Some of the youth are big, and pretty mean looking.  If I'd known
what the complex was, I wouldn't have gone a'strolling in.  Talk about
being clueless.

Eckert