[pct-l] celebrities on the trail

In a message dated 12/14/2005 12:44:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

> Who knows..there may be others. Suspect they try to
> remain anonymous, though. The only reason I knew of
> Lidna Ellerbee was because she wrote a little blurb in
> a book of Earl Shaffer's 1998 hike.

Andie MacDowell, who lives in Asheville was spotted hiking the AT near Hot
Springs.

Whether a celebrity would take the time to thru-hike any trail is doubtful,
unless, like some of us, they were going through a transitional period.

Some transitions just last longer than others.....

Sly