[pct-l] Geologist Count on the PCT-List

Geologist here, although I'm probably a disgrace to the title, as I
can hardly name a rock to save my life.  Didn't get into it until
college, so it's not like I grew up with rocks around me.  I hated
mineralogy and petrology!!    Structure was freaking cool though.  Sed
& strat was boring at first, but got very interesting as the class
progressed.  Now, I'm more of what I call a computer geologist, as I
try to do work in GIS.  Not being too sucessful at the moment.
Haven't found a job since I got off the trail in September.  Thinking
about doing surveying.  Easier to find jobs it seems.