[pct-l] North magnetic pole is adrift

Hey all,

I'm just curious how many geologists there are on this
list.

I'm one, I know there are others.

BTW, the rate at which the magnetic field strength is
decreasing has been accelerating.  The absence or
severe weakening of the field will result in much more
cosmic radiation reaching earths surface.  The earth
may begin displaying more than one pole (4 or more) as
the field breaks down.

groovy stuff.

-------junaid