[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Handbook 2006 -- Loved it

Datto wrote: "Yogi -- just received and went through the 2006 PCT Handbook.
This'll be great for the 2006 PCT
hikers. Thanks so much for all your fantastic efforts with the PCT Handbook.
Loved all the new
photos -- and those color ones too. A terrific guidebook for PCT hikers."

Datto

Ditto to Datto.

Because I also share Datto's above sentiments I've copied and pasted the
email I sent off to Yogi after receiving her new updated PCT Handbook:

Yogi,

Wow. I just read over your newest book. Thanks for sending it to me. The
photo additions really make it "Come Alive!"

Great job. I am so impressed - so proud of you. I'm very impressed with your
Triple Crown but producing this book is also incredible
accomplishment/adventure in my opinion. Way to go on following through on
your dream to write a book.

It is obvious you love working on this PCT book.  No one else but you, who
loves hiking and especially the PCT, could have written such a
comprehensive, informative book. I wish I'd had one like this before my
first hike. Any upcoming PCT hiker who doesn't buy it is crazy!

Gottago