[pct-l] celebrities on the trail

Yes, I was on Forrester Pass there were about five of us enjoying the view
when this guy came running up. He looked at me and said your to old to be up
here, and laughed. I always get this _sh@#&t_ (mailto:sh@#&t) .  He then intr
oduced himself and handed out his name card. It was the most  famous mountain
climber of all times.  OK OK you guys guess who it was? I  also had Flying Brian
fly past me. I was also impressed by a homeless man  who did the AT eight
times. It was not Billy Goat but I did meet Meadow Mary and  Billy on the trail
and also their RV. I am inpressed by every one I meet on the  trail. Love you
all

Lonetrail

Have  any  celebrities ever hiked the trail?  Or has anyone spotted