[pct-l] Colorado Trail stuff

So, I have to work a few hours today. Terrible, just
terrible.

I did make good use of my time and put the finishing
touches
on my Colorado Trail doc revision.  As some of it is
on the CDT (and some
CDTers take the CT for a lower route at times), could
be useful for CDT purposes too.

http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/co_trail_info.pdf

The changes in brief:

**Fixed a few typos. Sure there are new ones I did not
catch. :)

**Added a blurb about lightning

**Mentioned the new Colorado Trail guidebook coming
out in April 2006.
Once I get a copy, will probably do a minor update of
my doc.

**Town info is where I made most of the changes.
Mentioned
Buffalo Creek , Bailey and Frisco
-Buffalo Creek is only 25 miles in, but good to know
if you need to
bail or want a Coke. Very small town with gen store/PO
-Bailey is decent sized town that some people used.
~40 miles in. Good
for RnR if you are getting your trail legs
-Frisco is a town that can be reached by free bus.
Good alternative for
Breck and Copper.
-Added *ALL* the roads that lead into towns (that I
know/are reasonable. Didn't bother mentioning the
bumpy 4wd roads that see jeep tours, for example. :D )
-Added a few odds and ends I found about other towns

** Added a blurb about section hiking transportation

**And a much  needed "thank you" section. Wow! This
little doc got a bit
of use. Thanks for all the feedback!

Hope CTers continue to get good use of this doc...

Mags

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com