[pct-l] PRIVATE EMAIL

Why is my timing always so far off???

While working at my first job right out of college, I had an older co-worker invite me to join him on a 6 week motor tour of the US.  A dream come true for me who loves this land. BUT, I had a serious boy friend and also would not be able to come back to my job (they won't hold it for me).  He would pay for everything...even personal things such as gifts, treats, etc....everything paid for, just like Richard's offer, but now I'm (happily) married and can't be considered for yet another incredible experience.

Where have I gone wrong??

JoAnn

Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat.   Theodore Roosevelt