[pct-l] PCT Handbook website

Hey, just thought I'd give a heads-up to anyone trying to order the book --- the www.pcthandbook.com website is experiencing difficulties.  It's being worked on, but currently the page is just a blank screen.  It will be fixed soon.  In the meantime, if you'd like to order a book, please email me off-list and we'll work out a plan to get your book in the mail.

  Of course, it's zero degrees here in Kansas City, we just got 8 inches of snow, and traffic is barely moving (my 25-minute drive to work yesterday took 2 hours), so I'm not sure how fast the USPS is moving these days.

  yogi
  www.pcthandbook.com