[pct-l] RE: Gravity

I've heard that Leki trekking pole company increases the strength of the
spring in their trekking poles every year for this very reason.

Have you guys every tried the gravity self test?  What you do is jump up in
the air.  Then you hold a gallon of milk in each hand and try jumping again.
  Right there is proof that gravity has increase since the last time.

Mouse
www.trailjournals.com/joeniemiec