[pct-l] Dehydrated Water

Ok I've got it.

You get a bunch of ballons filled with Hydrogen/  you
attach these to your backpack (this lightens the load
a bit).  When you are ready for water, just hold the
ballon above your head and put a lighter to it.  There
will be a loud bang and a fire ball.  It may be hard
to catch all the water in you mouth.

Switchback, you can email me off list for my address
so you can send my cash.

----------Junaid