[pct-l] pct runners?

I think the guy who wrote "Soul, Sweat, and Survival on the Pacific Crest Trail" ran the whole trail, but it was in large sections over a few years.

  yogi
  www.pcthandbook.com

AsABat <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net> wrote:
  Yes, this year, David Horton. He carried minimal gear, often just day gear,
as he was fully supported except in remote areas like the Sierra Nevada.