[pct-l] Super Secrets Updates

Switchback,

good thing you are doing your tests indoors in your garage. That way
when you go sub, sub, ultra-lite negative, your lighter than nothing
pack won't pick you up and then carry you away like you was hanging from
a balloon except that you'd never stop going up. Just be sure you have
someone around to pull you off the ceiling and back to the floor. Hate
to loose you because you got pinned against the ceiling of your garage
and couldn't get down.

We're waiting breathlessly for the results of your tests.  How soon can
I carry 50 klog (kilograms) of gear in your pack and have it weigh
nothing due to your stupendous design.

Just kidding of course. Hope you keep your feet on the ground.

Tortoise