[pct-l] Sierra Snow

Hi Rev how ya been are you going to the kickoff this year ?

Dr. Bob,

   I had a meniscus repair,cartiledge repair, removal of bone spurs and the
scar tissue they created, repairs to the anterior,medial, and posterior
ligaments and he scaped arthritic bone changes from the femur. It feels fine
now, I go up and down steps maybe a little slower than normal but I think in
a couple of weeks I will be back to normal. Carl